Sunday, March 29, 2009

NEW BLERT!

BLOG ALERT = BLERT

Ive been working on knitting projects and charity work, etc. and trying to find the right inspiration for the direction that I want my blog to take. While cruising the net today I came upon a blog I didnt think would be something I would be too interested in ... high fashion. Not that I dont like high fashion. I mean doesnt everyone just love it. But Im usually one of those people who likes to look at the pretty pictures as opposed to reading about the movers and shakers of the industry. And never have I ever cared about being up on designer brands. But I found this site somewhat intriguing ... at the moment anyway. Perhaps its because the author actually appears to be semi intelligent as opposed to a wannabe name wearer...I think. Any way here it is. http://stylechile.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment