Saturday, February 27, 2010

CAN ANYONE JUST WATCH TV ANYMORE???

So, my question is what are you also doing while you're supposed to be watching TV? Pre-crafting, I would watch the telly and thaats it. No need to busy my hands or mind with a lap activity or tray table activity as the case may be. But now I simply must have something to keep me busy while also concentrating on my favorite shows, Grey's Anatomy, CSI wherever, Survivor. etc. Even when I have missed the line up and have to catch it late night on Fancast, I still need an extra project to work on or I feel like some useless time wasting is going on. Soooo, my question is ... am I alone in this little trait? Hopefully my kid is wrong in thinking that I am alone on the blog and wont get a reply, but nonetheless, the only dumb question is the one not asked. And to spur you on , tyhe following are some of my little projects. The first one actually has no goal in sight, just yarn busting, but fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment