Thursday, March 12, 2009

OK DAY TWO...



I have been going back and forth setting up a new blog for my family. I guess I should post a picture of some of my stuff. i am currently working on baby stuff for my cousins upcoming arrival and on Easter stuff for my neice and nephews hopefully. BTW isn't Ravelry just the greatest thing since sliced bread. I just luv it. Between that, ETSY and EBAY, I can hardly keep up with all my ideas.
So, here are the Valentines I made for my daughters. I call them Funky Luv. Seamless Heart-Shaped Pillow by Eva McDonald from Blah, Blah, Blahhhg

This is a cute little knitted version of a chocolate Easter Bunny. I call him Buster because he busted my stash of brown yarns. lol This one is from the same designer. Chocolate Bunny
by Eva McDonald from Blah, Blah, Blahhhg

This is Germachu. I designed him. He is …well…. he’s a germ. hahahaha. Hence, he has green ooze escaping an orange boil, fuschia pockmarks, a fly nesting on his eternally extended tongue, blue green worms coming out of his balding gray head where the only hair grows from a wart. and he only has one remaining eye having lost the other one to conjuntivitis. hehehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment